We are looking for a Software Support Specialist to join our Technology Operations Team.
A critical aspect of this role is to be able to become a subject matter expert in the capabilities of the existing Warehouse Management Systems in place and utilize your basic coding and scripting knowledge to create unique solutions and integrations within the application.
Software Support Specialist
$55,000 - 75,000 annually based on experience
This role will report directly to the Vice President of Technology Operations
Location(s) and Travel Requirements
This position will be a remote or hybrid position and may include travel (upto 5%)
- Supports new customer implementations and integrations into existing technologies (Warehouse Management and additional softwares)
- Support and Configures new integrations and existing plug-ins with third-party applications, including customer shopping carts and regional and national freight and shipping service providers.
- Continuous improvement of existing process and customizations within software applications.
- Participates in the creation and maintenance of technology “wiki” supporting all new and existing solutions implemented.
- Act as SME for WMS and Integration functions and capabilities (both with and without custom logic).
- Quickly resolve customer and internal questions surrounding the support of fulfillment operations and customer needs.
- Can interpret customer use cases into required solutions within the software application.
- Works closely with Onboarding and Support to develop best in class technology solutions in support of customers.
- Able to work as a team member with the operations staff.
- Willing to periodically travel to internal sites for planning meetings.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent from four-year college preferred specifically in a technology related field.
- 3+ years Basic Coding, Programming and Scripting experience
- Prior experience using an ERP or MRP, or WMS is considered an asset
- Applications: Experience with warehouse, picking, replenishment, and inventory management applications a plus;
- Experience working within project tracking software a plus.
- SQL experience a plus.
- Experience supporting production level software applications.
- JSON API and/or Software Integration experience required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to function in a fast-paced multifunctional environment where priorities change quickly
- Ability to work well as part of a dedicated team in support of new and existing customers
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible and handle interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with customers, other members of the team and with non-technical users
Nutrifresh Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.